THE PLACE BETWEEN THE LAKES
2 Bedrooms | 1 Bath | 1200 Sq Ft | 4 Guests Cedar-Isles-Dean (Minneapolis, MN)
You're surrounded by beauty, both inside and out of this charming and immaculate main floor 1930s duplex with quality and inspired decor. Steps from Cedar Lake Beach, just a few blocks from Bde Mka Ska and Lake of The Isles. Prepare a gourmet meal in the updated and fully appointed kitchen. Walk out the french doors onto the custom cedar deck. Take in the mid-day sun, grill on the Traeger, or spend your evenings under the lights on the sectional sofa or the outdoor dining table.
Dishes and silverware
Drying rack for clothing
Extra pillows and blankets
Books and reading material
Children’s books and toys
Pack ’n play/Travel crib
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
Luggage dropoff allowed
Hot water kettle
Outdoor dining area
Patio or balcony
Free parking on premises
Free street parking
Cleaning available during stay
The Cedar-Isles-Dean neighborhood is, dare we say, one of the best neighborhoods in all of the twin cities and when you stay at The Place Between The Lakes you are truly surrounded by three of the best lakes in all the Twin Cities; Cedar Lake (1 block to the beach), Lake of the Isles (1/2 mile) and of course, Bde Mka Ska (1/2 mile to the beach). Rent a canoe, kayak or paddle board, take a bike ride, walk or run around the lakes, or enjoy a day at the beach! But it’s not just the lakes that make this area great, you are also a few hundred feet from Park Siding Park; a precious and tucked-away park space with a playground that is also great for gatherings (if the backyard isn’t big enough). Many people don’t know that Minneapolis is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the country with exceptional dedication to that infrastructure. Two blocks away you have access to the Midtown Greenway, a bike trail that will take you clear across south Minneapolis and links up with many trails around the metro. If you’re looking for a bite to eat, once again, you’re in one of the best areas in the city! Walk or bike 1/2 mile to Calhoun Commons and pick up groceries at Whole Foods, or swing by one of many excellent spots, like Urban Eatery, Taberna, Wakame Sushi, Crisp & Green, Seed Cafe, Punch Pizza, Falafel King, Chipotle, Noodles and Company, & Caribou Coffee. It doesn’t stop there either. You’re just one mile from the heart of Uptown, which is one of the most happenin’ spots in Minneapolis! Take the greenway or hop in an Uber and you’re surrounded by hip restaurants, coffee shops and social hot spots.
When you stay at The Place Between The Lakes you’ll have one dedicated parking spot in the garage(a second spot can be arranged for an additional fee) and there is free street parking as well in front of the home. Uber and Lyft both serve the area and there are bus stops within 1/2 mile, as well as app-based bike and scooter rentals that are really slick for casual exploring! You’re also 1/2 mile to several staples like Whole Foods, Walgreens, a liquor store, restaurants, yoga, an Alina urgent care facility and Barnes and Noble, so some folks may skip a vehicle entirely. Following a big snow storm, Minneapolis will sometimes “declare a snow emergency,” which creates rules about which side of the street you can park on. Access to the garage parking eliminates the need to bother with it, but if you have more than one vehicle, you’ll have to be aware of this (we will do our best to notify you as well).
1. No parties allowed. Quiet gatherings are allowed, but volume must be kept to a respectful level for neighbors.
2. No smoking of ANY KIND, no vaping including all electronic smoking devices.
3. No pets allowed.
4. No unregistered overnight guests allowed. Please keep visitors to 12 max (including guests)
5. Please remove shoes inside (slippers provided)
6. Please respect the noise curfew. Quiet time is 10pm-8am
7. Please respect check-in and check-out times. Your reservation ends on your check out date at 11am. A late check out fee of $50/hour will incur if later than 11am.
8. Please take extra care of your keys. Lost keys incur a replacement fee.
9. Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages/lost or stolen items that exceed the security deposit.
10. Please don’t rearrange the furniture or decor
11. Off limit areas - upstairs and downstairs (not including laundry room)
12. No illegal substances allowed on the premises.
13. Don’t eat on table runner - please move this if food will be on it.
14. Don’t use white washcloths for removing makeup - we provide black makeup washcloths for this purpose.
15. We cannot guarantee an early check-in for any guest as our cleaners require the full time between guests to prepare. If the cleaners finish early, we will alert you to an earlier availability.
16. Late checkouts are not allowed without reserving the following night through AirBNB as well.